Portex extra-long uncuffed siliconised PVC ET tube is designed for paediatric nasal/oral intubations and it made with a material that is softer than standard PVC
- Extra long tube is intended to minimize the problems with intubation.
- Siliconised PVC reduces risk of trauma to delicate mucosa
- Sizes 2.0mm-5.0mm
- Kink-resistant minimises possibility of tube occlusion
- Radio-opaque Blue Line® for exact location of tube position
- 15mm connector conforming to ISO5356-1 ensuring full compatibility with circuit connections