Adjustable Neck Flange Hyperflex™ Tracheostomy Tubes can be adjusted for horizontal and vertical shaft drop to accommodate unusual anatomy or pathology. Thick neck, bull neck, obese and trauma patients can also have a secure airway, without the use of endotracheal tubes in tracheal stomas. Similar to the TTS™ tube except this tube features the more traditional and familiar mid-range Aire-Cuf® tube.
NOTE: Adjustable neck flange tracheostomy tubes are intended for temporary use until the proper length fixed neck flange tube can be obtained.
- Wire-reinforced tube shaft design is intended for improved kink and crush resistance
- Silicone tube construction allows the tube to remain flexible in the trachea
- Clip-in obturator with hollow tip allows for changing of tube over a guidewire
- Kit includes a tracheostomy tie and obturator/introducer device
- Sizes 6.0mm to 9.0mm
- MRI Conditional for magnetic resonance imaging