Portex uncuffed fenestrated Blue Line Ultra® tracheostomy tube by ICU Medical is designed to provide easy insertion and patient comfort.
Supplied as a kit including Blue Line Ultra® Tracheostomy Tube, two inner cannulas, cleaning brush and tracheostomy tube holder
Blue Line Ultra® fenestrated tubes help the weaning and vocalisation process. The tubes multiple fenestrations help reduce the risk of occlusion and prevent the suction catheter from passing through the fenestrated opening and entering the trachea
- Thermosensitive PVC provides initial firmness to aid insertion and softens at body temperature, adapting to the patients airway
- Clear, flexible, anatomically shaped neck flange which aids cleaning and visualisation of the stoma site
- Radiopaque material making the tube entirely x-ray visible for correct tube positioning
- Sizes from 6.0mm to 10.0mm
- Integral 15mm connector, allowing for patient ventilation with or without an inner cannula in place