The Portex® Uniperc percutaneous tracheostomy kit by Smiths Medical is specially designed for patients with large necks. The percutaneous kit with single stage dilator enables clinicians to perform tracheostomies at the bedside. UniPerc® products and their components have been designed to make percutaneous insertions into patients with unusual neck anatomy quick, safe and effective
UniPerc® Percutaneous Dilation Tracheostomy Kit Contents:
- Scalpel with a number 15 blade.
- Curved forceps for the blunt dissection of pretracheal tissues.
- 10 ml syringe for aspiration.
- Extra long graduated pre-dilator.
- Extra long guide wire.
- Extra long guiding catheter.
- Hydrophilic graduated single stage dilator.
- UniPerc® cuffed adjustable flange tracheostomy tube.
- Tracheostomy tube introducer.
- Flexible inner cannula.
- Swabs x 10.
- Tracheostomy tube holder.
- Tracheostomy cleaning swab.
- Sterile lubricating jelly.
- Point-lok® needle protection device for introducer needle.
- Tracheostomy tube disconnection wedge.