PROFORE is a multi layer compression bandage system.
• Proven effective in both hospital and community treatment studies, the PROFORE system is designed to deliver effective pressure
• PROFORE provides higher pressure at the ankle, with decreasing pressure exhibited at the calf
• Even a full week after application, PROFORE maintains effective levels of compression
• PROFORE pads bony prominences for protection and through the use of 2 compression layers, compression is built up gradually
Extended Wear time
• PROFORE has sufficient absorptive capacity to manage exudate for up to a full week without needing re-application. The initial applications of PROFORE may have to be changed every 3 to 4 days, when drainage is high
• Weekly dressing changes reduce the nursing time required for the management of venous leg ulcers. Studies have shown that the multi-layer compression bandage system provides significant savings in cost of care
• PROFORE system pack contains everything necessary for the application of effective graduated compression therapy.
• PROFORE reduces preparation time, simplifies stock control and ensures that the correct components are always available
Each system pack contains the following:
• One PROFORE wound contact layer
• One PROFORE #1 natural padding bandage
• One PROFORE #2 light conformable dressing
• One PROFORE #3 light compression bandage
• One PROFORE #4 flexible cohesive bandage