3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is designed to consistently deliver comfortable, therapeutic compression for venous insufficiency patients with an ABPI of 0.8 – 1.0 mmHg.
- A low-profile, comfortable compression system that goes on in just two easy steps.
- The system consists of an inner comfort layer and an outer compression layer that are fast and easy to apply.
- After application the two layers cohere together providing comfortable effective compression
- This thin lightweight system allows patients to wear normal footwear.
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression every time.
- Reduces slippage as the materials are engineered to deliver Intelligent Compression Dynamics for effective, sustained compression.
- The patented interlocking materials cohere to each other, creating an inelastic sleeve which grips the skin and reduces the potential for uncomfortable slipping or bunching.