Lastodur® Strong is the permanently elastic long-stretch bandage.
Lastodur® is a wear-resistant bandage that is permeable to air and kind to the skin. This bandage is permanently elastic, durable and provides even, sustained pressure, which acts on the superficial blood vessels.
It is highly conformable and produces a very secure finished bandage.
The bandage is available in two forms – Lastodur® Strong for high compression and Lastodur® Light for lighter compression.
• Elasticity of approximately 180% tension
• Compression level: 22mmHg*
• Suitable as layer three in four-layer bandaging system
• 84% viscose, 11.5% polyamide, 4% polyurethane, 0.5% cotton
• Patients with severe arterial disease
• Elasticity of approximately 180% tension – can be varied to provide controlled compression
• Compression level: 38mmHg*
• 85% cotton, 8% polyurethane, 7% polyamide
• Patients with arterial disease
• Fixed ankle
- Airway Management
- Bracing & Supports
- Chest Drainage
- Compression Garments
- First Aid
- Infusion Therapy
- Outbreak & Pandemic
- Sleep & Oxygen
- Temperature Management
- USL Private Label
- Clearance Specials
- Contact Us