The Aircast® Air Stirrup II represents a new standard of care in acute ankle sprain management. The patented Duplex™ Aircell System (pre-inflated distal aircell and overlapping proximal aircell) enhances circulation, reduces the swelling by milking away the edema, accelerates the healing process and helps an early return to function. Stylised medial and lateral anatomical semi-rigid shells provide support and protection and help prevent inversion/eversion or re-injury.
- Rear step-in design & strapping configuration facilitates application of the brace
- Breathable soft mesh liner for increased comfort
- Foot icon assures correct left/right orientation
- Straps insert into slits, so as not to hang loose and to ease correct fit
- Patented, moulded-in hook and loop closure assures durability