The improved OA Adjuster™ 3 is powered by nano MAG™ and reinforced with a tough aluminum frame making it the most durable and functional DonJoy OA knee brace.
- Adjuster Technology - Provides the highest average amount of condylar separation. (Komistek Study—head-to-head comparisons of commercially available OTS OA knee braces.)
- Functional Comfort - Sleek design combines a new calf contour design and an evolution in nano MAG material science.
- Lightweight and Tough - The combination of the durability of aluminum and leveraging the strength of nano MAG™ make it lightweight and tough.
- Clinically-Proven* - DonJoy’s Adjuster™ Technology offloads a little - or a lot - and nano MAG Technology on the offloading side provides lightweight function with the strength of aircraft-grade aluminium. Floating hinges allow a contoured, personalized fit for all levels of activity.
*Fleming BC, Renstrom PA, Beynnon BD, Rengstrom PA, Peura GD. The influence of functional knee bracing on the anterior cruciate ligament strain biomechanics in weight bearing and non-weight bearing knees. Am J Sports Med. 2000;28:815-824.4
- Points of Leverage™ System - Pioneered by DonJoy, it provides clinically proven ligament stability* with:
- 1. anterior thigh anchor
2. posterior tibia anchor
3. lower thigh strap pushes femur anteriorly
4. anterior tibia strap applies an active constant load to prevent anterior tibial translation.
- Contoured Calf Cuff - The posterior calf cuff is contoured to enhance overall brace suspension for various levels of activity and it is designed to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Anti-Migration Band and Strap Pads - Included in the accessory bag for additional brace customization. With significant weight reduction, internally mounted strap tabs and a contoured calf cuff, OA Adjuster 3 is engineered to stay in place.