The Remedy Pro™ Off Loading Shoe helps to reduce forefoot pressure and is indicated for: Forefoot Trauma; Post Surgical Healing; and Diabetic Ulcers or Wounds. The wedge design of the Remedy Pro Shoe promotes healing by transferring weight behind the MP joints and reducing pressure on the forefoot. The off-loading effect allows wounds under the metatarsal heads or toes and post-forefoot trauma to heal faster.
Features and Benefits:
• Easy forefoot closure wide, removable forefoot closure strap can be easily adjusted for maximum security without buckles
• 15º wedge design reduces forefoot pressure by shifting weight to midfoot and heel
• Square toe box protects the toes and provides improved fit for either left or right foot
• Durable outer sole mid foot & heel tread provide traction where patient needs it most for safety and support
• Durable, padded liner, adjustable ankle strap and a secure ankle strap maintains heel in proper position, plus a soft padded liner to help reduce friction and provide maximum patient comfort and protection
• Seamless, padded heel no seam at the heel eliminates friction that can cause wounds or ulcerations