Gypsona plaster of Paris bandage is made from a specially woven leno cloth, uniformly impregnated with the finest quality, fast setting plaster of Paris that produces an even cast with an excellent finish.
The bandage is spooled on a round core for superior bandage and stability whilst handling. Moisture resistant packaging improves the protection of the bandages prior to use.
Interlocked Leno weave gauze
- Provides excellent stability and conformability to the wet bandage
- Minimises plaster loss
- Provides stronger finished cast
Smooth, creamy plaster formula
- Allows for a smooth aesthetically pleasing cast
- Improved moulding properties and excellent finish
Nicked bandage edge design
- Ensures minimal fraying and loose threads during application. Gives a smoother cast finish
- Improved handling stability
Moisture resistant packaging
- Protects and prolongs product life
Available in rolls and 5 ply slabs