The S.E.R.F Strap™ is suited for patients with patellofemoral or anterior knee pain resulting from excessive hip internal rotation, adduction and/or knee valgus. It can be used to control abnormal hip motion during leisure/sport activities and can be used as a training tool in the clinic.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique 3-point hip-leg anchor reduces patellofemoral pain by externally rotating the hip
- Thin Breath-O-Prene material is lightweight, breathable and is designed to be worn underneath clothing
- Contoured design limits migration during activity
- Re-application markers for easy re-application and improved patient compliance
- 3 sizes fitted using a height-weight index