Class 3 Compression (34-46 mmHg).
A health professional consultation is recommended prior to wearing garments above class 2 compression.
Ulcer X is a compression stocking that offers the following benefits over and above those of bandages:
- Easy to don, meaning that assistance with compression treatment is not required in many instances
- Comfortable and discreet, even with shoes
- Controlled reproducible pressure
- The wound dressing is also secure during the night thanks to the patented under stocking
- No damage to the wound when used correctly
- TRADITIONAL calf-stocking: 70% polyamide, 30% elastodine
- Understocking: 62% polyamide, 26% elasthan, 12% cotton
- 1 x TRADITIONAL calf-stocking CCL 2 (23-32 mmHg)
- 2x Patented understocking’s (15-20 mmHg)
- Additional understocking’s are available separately
Understocking for Ulcer X:
- Sizes: small, medium and large
- Colour; beige