The unique design of the HALYARD* G Feeding Tube extends the balloon beyond the distal tip at recommended fill volumes, thereby decreasing the potential for gastric wall irritation or erosion. As well, the tip is tapered, easing catheter insertion and enhancing patient comfort, and a Luer-Lok® balloon port connector makes it easier for onehanded operation.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE HALYARD*
G FEEDING TUBE INCLUDE:
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction
- for visibility and drapability
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon
- ports for ease of identification
- Ventilated external retention ring designed to
- allow air to circulate around the stoma site and
- to reduce pressure 360° from the stoma
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position
- Luer-Lok balloon port to ensure secure syringe
- connection (also compatible with Luer-slip syringes)
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter
- French size for ease of identification.