Cutan Clear Foam is perfume-free and dye-free - Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
Gentle foaming social handwash, containing conditioners and moisturisers to help prevent skin drying. Suitable for everyday use. Available as Cutan Clear Foam: perfume-free and dye-free handwash
USAGE: Washroom areas in public facilities, hospitals, aged care and other healthcare environments.
- High quality silky-smooth foam - Provides a very pleasant hand washing experience and leaves skin fresh after use.
- Soap-free formulation with skin friendly pH value - Formulated to maintain the skin's acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacterial balance.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Saves water and energy - Foam format can save up to 45% on water consumption and associated energy costs compared to lotion soaps.
- Highly economical - Only one dose is required for an effective hand wash, providing over 1500 hand washes from each 1 Litre cartridge.
- Quick and easy to use - Dispensed directly as foam on to the hands, reducing the time required to create lather. Quickly and easily rinses away to leave no residues on skin or in the sink.
- Hygienic cartridge with low wastage - The cartridge and patented pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The pump is designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination and maximising product evacuation with minimal unused product left behind.
- HACCP & GECA certified - The product has been independently certified to meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) requirements.
Shelf life: This product has a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Made in Australia