Cutan® Alcohol Foam Antiseptic Handrub
Highly effective alcohol foam antiseptic handrub. Contains conditioners to help prevent skin dryness and leave the skin feeling soft and smooth for an excellent after feel. Unique foaming formula for the rapid and convenient disinfection of hands and surgical hand disinfection.
USAGE: For use in healthcare environments where high levels of hand hygiene are vital and for surgical hand disinfection.
Features & Benefits
- Instant foam action - Rapidly and easily rubs across hands to kill most common germs present on the skin.
- Dispensed as a foam - Provides user with complete control of the product in the hands, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid/gel alcohol sanitisers.
- No water required - Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water.
- Waterless Surgical Scrub - Approved for use as a waterless surgical scrub to the EN12791 standard.
- Contains Glycerin - A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
- Hygienic cartridge with low wastage - The cartridge and patented pump are ultrasonically sealed during the manufacturing process to protect the product. The pump is designed to prevent air ingress into the cartridge during normal use, thus minimising the risk of external contamination and maximising product evacuation with minimal unused product left behind.
- Convenient - Available in a range of pack sizes, including the hygienic ultrasonically sealed 1 Litre cartridge for use in the Cutan Hand Sanitiser dispensers; portable pump packs for bed-end systems and areas of limited space; and personal on-person pump packs.
Shelf life: This product has a shelf life of 48 months from the date of manufacture.
Made in Australia & Canada
Cutan Alcohol Foam Antiseptic Handrub absolute ethanol 70% v/v and propan-1-ol 10.6% v/v topical solution bottle is registered in the ARTG, AUST R 274983
Cutan Alcohol Foam Antiseptic Handrub Absolute ethanol 70% v/v and propan-1-ol 10.6% v/v topical solution bottle (50mL) is registered in the ARTG, AUST R 334886
Availalbe in 50ml, 400ml and 1 Litre and 1Litre Touch free to be used with the Touchfree dispensers
Dipsenser units availalbe for 1L