An innovativee new door pushpad product designed to kill deposited germs in seconds, protecting each and every door user.
Surfaceskins prevents the germs deposited on doors from being passed on to subsequent door uses. They solve a serious infection control problem by allowing people to open doors with confidence and by minimizing the risk of touching an infected area. Surfaceskins are designed to complement existing hand hygiene practices, it is never to be considered as any replacement for hand hygiene. It has been developed in collaboration with key international infection control experts and material scientists to specifically help reduce the transmission of bacteria through repeated door contact. With over 5 years of development and validation in NHS Laboratories, hospital and schools.
Surfaceskins are door push pads which self-disinfect in the VITAL SECONDS between one USER and the NEXT to help STOP spread of germs and BREAK the chain of infection.
It only takes one person depositing germs and bacteria on the door plate to potentially put subsequent users (seconds later), at risk.
Engineered to KILL deposited germs in SECONDS
- Effective against bacteria & some viruses
- Alternative copper, silver & plastic based products can take many hours to achieve a similar germ kill level
- Proven in multiple successful In-Vitro Trials, with excellent performance data & two key JOHI study publications
- Promotes existing Infection Control Practices & Proven to increase gel dispenser usage by 80%
- Demonstrates commitment to hygiene & well-being for staff, patients & visitors
- Validated in NHS Laboratory
- Low Cost & Quick and Easy to Install
Please Note: You will require one Sufaceskins Holster per side of the door you wish to protect, they can be fitted in seconds and remain on the door for as long as desired. Push Pads are engineered to last 1000 activations or 1 week (whichever occurs first).