Level 1® & Snuggle Warm® CONVECTIVE WARMING UNIT.
QUIET. SIMPLE. SAFE.
The convective warming system consists of a high-flow convective warmer with hose-end temperature control, a convective warming blanket, and accessories. The convective warmer draws ambient-temperature air through a HEPA air filter. The filtered air is warmed to a selected temperature. Precise and controlled convective heating.
• Surgery is stressful; our convective warmer is designed to put you and your patients at ease before, during and after a procedure.
• The warmer’s sound level is <42db(A)
• With no calibration required, the intuitive design allows you to focus on the patient while maintaining normothermia.
• With the push of a button, you are maintaining patient normothermia
• The convective warmer provides precise temperature management to help keep the patient safe and comfortable.
• Precise temperature settings controlled within +/- 1°C
• Over-temperature alerts at each set point (37°C, 40°C and 43°C)
> Use with the Smiths Medical range of convective warming blankets to meet your diverse procedural needs.