TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System by Smiths Medical is an easy-to-use system for mobilising secretions in patients with Cystic Fibrosis (CF), lung diseases with secretory problems and to prevent or reverse atelectasis, as well as patients recovering from surgery.
TheraPEP® PEP Therapy System can be self-administered by the patient in any setting, in less than half the time required for CPT.
- Six fixed orifice options
- Built-in durable pressure indicator
- 22mm OD patient end
- Inspiratory valve
- Accommodates virtually any patient’s lung capacity
- Provides immediate, visual 360º feedback of prescribed pressure
- May be used with a mask or mouthpiece, or Nebulizer
- Allows inhalation and exhalation without removing from mouth
SM200050 - TheraPEP Mouthpiece only
SM200022 - TheraPEP Pressure Port, Tubing, Indicator
SM200010 - TheraPEP Pressure Port only
The TheraPEP system includes: Pressure port, Resistor, 22mm OD patient connector, Tubing and Pressure Indicator.