The new SafeDon™ Hygiene system dispenses the gloves individually, cuff first from the bottom of the box.
By dispensing the gloves cuff first compliance is anatomically engineered into every glove box. Thereby offering obvious benefits when compared to any other traditional examination glove dispensing system.
- Once in the wall dispenser, users never need to touch the box
- Concealed glove box reduces the airborne-contamination on the gloves inside the box
- The glove's most critical surfaces - thumbs, fingers and palm areas - are not touched
- Dispensing individually cuff first prevents gloves from sticking together
- Dispensing gloves one at a time provides easier and quicker donning, greatly reducing wastage
- Compact wall holder design saves valuable space and keeps boxes away from contaminated surfaces