Gammex® premium quality, powdered surgical gloves are suitable for a wide range of surgical procedures. Gammex offers you the sensitivity and comfort required for surgical procedures together with Ansell’s high quality barrier protection.
• White coloured natural rubber latex.
• Powdered glove offering strength, fit and feel.
• Exceptional comfort and reduced hand fatigue due to its soft and malleable, yet resilient latex formula.
• Innovative manufacturing process for maximum tactile sensitivity in fingers and palm.
• Finely controlled powder levels to reduce field contamination.
• Low allergenicity glove with total extractible proteins levels<50ug/dm2.
• Low residual chemical levels.
• A.R.T (Advanced Rheology Technology) process for highest barrier protection standards reduces the risk of pin holes and enhances the tensile strength of the glove.
• Excellent moisture control reduces risk of electrosurgery shocks.
Micro-textured surface ensures both wet and dry grip.
• Powdered surgical glove.
• Textured fingers and palm provides secure handling of instruments in wet and dry conditions.
• Made on an anatomical former for excellent comfort and fit.
• Maintains shape shape, grip and sensitivity throughout the operation.
• Thick reinforced tapered cuff for added strength and improved gown grip.
• Straight cuff to prevent roll down.
• Cuff printing of brand, size and L & R for easy identification.
• Statistically tested to an AQL (Acceptable Quality
• Level) of 0.065 before packaging, for lower incidence of pinholes. Exceeds world standards.
• Virgin packaging materials; minimising field contamination.
• Gamma irradiation sterilised.
• Meets EN46002, EN 29002, ISO 9001.2000, BSEN455, ASTM standards.
• Carries the CE Mark.
• Factory meets GMP certification standards of BSI and FDA.