Fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions are waterproof and assure a secure, strong bond between the lower denture and gum even in the most difficult cases
The situation of the lower denture is very different from that of the upper denture:
- Less surface area for suction
- The tongue dislodges the lower denture
- The saliva is more intensive and the lower denture is always in a moist milieu
The cushion is not soluable in liquids so is effective for those with excessive saliva
A solution for those with flat and or narrow lower jaws
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions.
- Remove the foil on both sides of cushion bevor using. To easily remove the foil, bend cushion slightly.
- Apply the cushion inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Gently smooth out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim cushion with scissors to fit denture.
- Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless.
- Use fittydent super Cleansing Tablets regularly to clean dentures effectively.
- fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions are not intended to use with soft lining dentures.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.