Health & Safety Policy
At USL, we envisage an environment where team members can enjoy their job, knowing that we’re dedicated to helping them work 100% accident free.
- The provision of safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and ill-health to all staff including those in the office, warehouse, on client sites, or travelling.
- Compliance with the health and safety standard and other applicable legal and legislative requirements.
- Consultation with workers and their H&S representatives for their participation in maintaining our health and safety management system.
- We identify and evaluate H&S risks and develop systems to manage those risks.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of our risk management systems.
- Workers are encouraged to refrain from and report activities that could cause them or others serious harm.
- Ensuring our H&S management system remains effective and continually improved through planned internal audits and independent ISO certification audits.
- Establish H&S objectives & targets aligned to the needs and expectations of interested parties and our risks and opportunities
- Engage and educate staff to ensure they remain safe while performing their daily tasks.
We will be measured by continual improvement in these beliefs.
What is Totika pre-qualification?
Governed by Construction Health & Safety New Zealand Totika is New Zealand's first nationally-recognised, cross industry health & safety pre-qualification scheme.