The Portex Ivory cuffed ET tube is designed for nasal intubations and it made with a material that is softer than standard PVC.
- One way valve for inflation and deflation of cuff
- Large pilot balloon clearly shows when cuff is inflated
- An intubation depth marker is located 3cm proximal to the cuff to assist in the accurate placement of the tip within the trachea
- Ivory PVC reduces risk of trauma to the nasal passage
- Large cuff diameter offers an effective seal
- Intended to reduce movement relative to trachea during ventilation
- When deflated, cuff conforms closely to tube which is intended to reduce the risk of trauma during intubation and extubation