The Portex® Suction Above the Cuff Endotracheal Tube (SACETT®) is part of the Blue Line® range of Endotracheal tubes. It has been specifically designed to reduce VAP. The SACETT® combines the quality features of the Blue Line® range with the ability to remove secretions from above the cuff while leaving the tube in position.
- Subglottic evacuation lumen opening above the cuff enables continuous aspiration of subglottic secretions
- Low pressure, high volume Soft-Seal® cuff. The Soft-Seal® cuff is shaped to encourage secretions to pool around the evacuation opening
- Sizes 6.0mm-9.0mm
- Yellow coded suction line and connector enables easy identification
- Clear PVC material with radiopaque marker enables clear visualisation for correct tube positioning whilst enabling breath misting to be seen
- Smooth cuff-to-tube weld and polished tapered tip with murphy eye
- 15mm connector enabling connection to anaesthetic and ventilator breathing circuits.