Portex cuffed unfenestrated Blue Line Ultra® tracheostomy tube by Smiths Medical is designed to provide easy insertion, patient comfort and effective tracheal seal for ventilated patients to reduce the risk of aspiration.
The high volume, low pressure Soft-Seal® cuff is intended to minimise patient trauma. Because of the cuff’s large volume, a larger surface area is in contact with the trachea. This allows the cuff to create an effective seal against the trachea at a lower pressure.
- Thermosensitive PVC provides initial firmness to aid insertion and softens at body temperature, adapting to the patients airway
- Clear, flexible, anatomically shaped neck flange which aids cleaning and visualisation of the stoma site
- Radiopaque material making the tube entirely x-ray visible for correct tube positioning
- Sizes from 6.0mm to 10.0mm
- Integral 15mm connector, allowing for patient ventilation with or without an inner cannula in place