The Elite is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema control.
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative immobilization
- Reduction of edema (swelling) 3x faster..
The Elite has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. Overlapping Duplex aircells line the shell providing intermittent pneumatic compression for 3x faster edema reduction1. The front panel is pre-inflated and combined with the overlapping aircells, provides a 'total contact' fit. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
Features and Benefits:
- Integrated inflation system (NO separate hand bulb)- Integrated inflation system puts the patient in control for an individualised fit
- Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread- For greater traction and longer wear
- Duplex technology- Promotes faster edema reduction, thus promoting pain relief, patient compliance and faster healing
- SoftStrike technology- Absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike- Reduction of heel pain
- Low profile optimised rocker sole- The lab-designed rocker sole, enables a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulations’ and reduces hyperextension of the knee- Toe-off section continues the rocking motion, enhancing mobility- Mid-stance section is designed to minimise hip differential
- Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell- Makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient for a more comfortable fit- Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and maximum patient protection and compliance- Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort>> AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL)
- Three-strap system- Evenly disperses pressure and helps reduce pooling of edema- Ease of application