The Procare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe is specifically designed to off-load ulcerated areas of the foot during treatment of plantar wounds. A patient friendly way to treat planter ulcers, the ProCare Off-Loading Diabetic Shoe is easy to apply and modify to help promote patient compliance.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft nylon upper with seams and reinforced heel provide comfort and help prevent skin breakdown in critical areas.
- Tri-laminate Impax Grid insole designed to redistribute the load away from ulcerated areas with removal of Impax foam blocks.
- Universal style accommodates either left or right foot.
- Squared toe box and wide footbed leaves ample room for dressing.
- Removable reinforced toe cover protects from external aggression and allows easy access to the treatment area.
- Rocker bottom enhances comfort and promotes natural amubulation.