Soffban Orthopaedic Padding is synthetic, protective orthopaedic, that blends excellent comformability and good cushioning, with a water-shedding ability that will keep the patients skin dry. The padding tears quickly and easily around awkward contours, minimising patient trauma and enhancing ease of application for the clinical user.
- Highly conformable
- Easily tearable
- High loft
- Feathers out
- Low moisture absorbency
- Soffban is conformable and shapes easily and readily to all body contours and joints: being autoclaves and consequently ideal for surgical procedures requiring sterility.
- Soffban is optimum strength to ensure that it will tear apart with no pain or discomfort to the patient.
- Soffban has high loft, much higher than conventional padding which is maintained even when wet, and thus provides maximum cushioning at all times.
- Soffban features out neatly, clings to itself and blends in to give a smooth finish. Because of its smooth finish, without loops or ridges, the plaster of paris bandage is easiy applied.
Low moisture absorbency:
- Soffban is less absorbent, taking up less water than other bandages, thus minimising skin maceration.