The ProShield® N-95 fluid resistant mask provides a high level of respiratory protection for clinicians/patients.
- AS/NZ 1716:2012 Respiratory protective device
- Meets NIOSH criteria for protection against TB
- Optimum protection against blood and body fluid splash (160mmHg)
- Conformable nose piece
- Durable and confortable headbands
- Easy donning
- Secure full facial fit
Features and Benefits
- Orange single pleat particulate respirator with bands.
- Size Medium
- Box 50
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- With a Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of greater than 99% for media greater than 3 microns, this mask provides superior protection from potential infection.
BFE is an independent test conducted by Nelson Laboratories that measures the effectiveness of face mask materials to filter out bacteria.
Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- The super high Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) material filters >99% of particles greater than 0.1 microns. When securely fitted, the mask helps to provide an effective barrier to particulate matter from laser plumes and electrocautery procedures.
PFE measures effectiveness of the mask material to filter particulate matter.
Particulate Filter Respirator
- The N-95 mask is NIOSH approved as a N-95 particulate filter respirator. It meets or exceeds the standard performance criteria demanded by NIOSH for the management of Tuberculosis (TB)
NIOSH - National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (USA).
- The fluid resistant qualities of the mask provide protection against fluid strikethrough.
Fluid resistance is measured in accordance with ASTM F1862-98 & ASTM F1862-00a standard test method for resistance of medical face masks to penetration by synthetic blood at 21.3kPa pressure.