The Corpuls AED safely guides rescuers through life-saving resuscitation. A large screen provides easy to follow visual instructions, prompts and real-time CPR feedback. Along with a 5 year battery life and warrantee, the Corpuls AED is also waterproof, dustproof and incredibly durable. Built-in wireless capability allows you to manage the AED wirelessly to update software and check battery and service status. The defibrillator is available as a fully automated or semi-automated version and also comes with optional, built-in cellular functionality. This allows emergency calls to be triggered directly via the Corpuls AED allowing rescuers to call for an ambulance while providing defibrillation and CPR at the same time.
- 5 year battery and 5 year warranty
- 4.3" colour screen for visual as well as audible instructions
- Comprehensive CPR guidance with real-time CPR feedback and instructions
- In-built wi-fi that allows AED's to be monitored, configured and updated through the provided AED management software
- Optional built-in GSM module to allow the AED to dial 111 and act as a speakerphone so users can start resuscitation while dialling for an ambulance at the same time
- Dust and waterproof to IP66
- Vibration and impact resistant to DIN EN 1789"